Title

This is a collection of music that I've made or been a part of between 2004 and 2008. None of it is available to buy anymore and some of it was never released so feel free to download and share. It beats the idea of having this stuff gather dust under my house.

MINXX (2005 - 2007)



James Dee - Guitar / Voice
Matt Kennedy - Drums



MINXX - DRY DOCK (2007)




Dry Dock was released on cassette by Trapdoor Tapes with a limited run of 50 (I also think this was Trapdoor's last release) in late 2007. Minxx had ended by the time it was released so there wasn't much effort put into 'getting it out there'.

Dry Dock 1881


A1 Sticks, Sticks, Sticks
A2 Tissues Boxxxxxxx
A3 I am the Policemen
A4 I Get rid of it
A5 Loose & Disgusting
A6 Dry Dock 1881
B1 Career Diseases

DOWNLOAD
(196kbps Mp3)

Recorded by Steven Smith, September 2007.





MINXX - CASSETTE (2005)

Recorded in a bathroom on the Gold Coast, September 2005. It was self-released on cassette but I don't think we made more than 30 copies of it.

Lettersboxx



A1 I AM IN BATH
A2 LETTERS BOXX
A3 EXXES/DOLLARS
B1 I AM THE POLICEMEN
B2 FRANCES

DOWNLOAD (196kbps Mp3)

Recorded on Tascam 4-track cassette recorder.


Show posters circa 2007:









"Loose & Disgusting" live in Annerley, Brisbane. January 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment